The AGM is the official venue for all members to review the activities of the local party over the past 12 months, question members of the 2019 Executive Committee, debate and vote on policy motions and elect members to serve on the Executive Committee for the calendar year 2020.
🔶8.00pm Welcome Address
🔶8.10pm Approval of the Minutes of the 2018 AGM
🔶8.15pm Review of the Year
The Chair will give a brief summary of the local party's activities during 2019 based on reports submitted by the various Officers.
- Individual reports will be available at the AGM or can be requested by email.
🔶8.25pm Questions from Members to the Executive
Executive Committee members will respond to questions related to their portfolios and duties.
- Questions may be asked from the floor, but priority will be given to questions submitted in advance.
🔶8.40pm Consideration of Policy Motions
Members will debate any policy motions submitted for consideration. The text of all motions to be debated will appear below.
[NO MOTIONS HAVE YET BEEN SUBMITTED]
- Times of subsequent agenda items are subject to change depending on how much business is notified under this item.
🔶9.00pm Close of Nominations for Executive Committee elections
🔶9.05pm Nominations for Honorary President
🔶9.10pm Election of members of the 2020 Executive Committee
- Data Officer
- Membership Development Officer
- Media Officer
- Communications Officer
- Events Officer
- Campaigns Officer
- Policy Engagement Officer
- Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Ordinary Executive Member (2 vacancies)
Members may request copies of reports, copies of the minutes of the previous AGM, ask questions or submit policy motions to the AGM by email at [email protected]